Automatic Universal Filling and Sealing Machine PLF-2000
PLF-2000 - packaging samples
The versatile automatic bottle and jars filling machine is designed to accurately fill a wide variety of container shapes and sizes.
The entire process is carried out using advanced technology that assures high quality results.
- The PLF-2000 machine can be quickly and easily adjusted to fill a variety of different Bottle sizes.
- Two or more bottles can be filled simultaneously.
- Bottles positioning is monitored by a photoelectric cell ensuring correct alignment with the fillers before filling.
- Cap closure with manual or automatic cap feeding.
- The machine can be incorporated in a full line including bottle blowing, capping, labeling and packing equipment.
Method of Operation
- Infeed conveyor feeds the empty bottles to the holding station.
- Filling commences automatically once the photoelectric cell confirms their position under the fillers.
- Once the pneumatic fillers have completed the fill, the containers are automatically released onto the discharge conveyor.
- The cycle automatically repeats if empty bottles are present at the infeed.
All product contact parts are stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials
Model: PLF - 2000 Characteristic: Automatic Versatile Bottle & Jar Filling machine Performance: 20 - 40 units a min Products: Liquid / Paste
- To contact us
Your message has been sent sucessfully